1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 15, 2015 12:03 PM by A.T. Romano

Opstartprobleem in Premiere elements

jackoleyman@scarlet.be

Ik heb het programma Adobe Premiere elements, maar mijn PC wil een nieuw project in dit programma niet openen. Ik werk met Windows 7. Wat moet ik daaraan doen?

• 1. Re: Opstartprobleem in Premiere elements
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jackoleyman

The translate button did not yield a translation of what you wrote. This is what I got by taking your message into Google Translate.

I have Adobe Premiere Elements, but my PC does not open a new project in this program. I work with Windows 7. What should I do?

What version of Premiere Elements are you trying to use on Windows 7 (assumed 64 bit)?

Is this a "it worked before but not now" or "never worked before" problem?

Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?

Are you working with a pen and tablet device or mouse?

Are you running the program as Administrator and do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer which has Premiere Elements

installed?

Please check with Device Manager/Display Adapters to determine the video card/graphics card and if driver version is up to date according to the

web site of the manufacturer of the card.

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR