5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 7:08 AM by A.T. Romano

More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??

dma01

I use the themes from Premiere Elements 13, very much for Instant movies.

Are there more themes available, like soccer, tennis or others??

Thanx

• 1. Re: More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??
          A.T. Romano Level 7

dma01

Not that I have ever heard of. The usual answer to this type of question is to consider customizing the Adobe Instant Movie Themes that come with the version/program.

The idea behind this is to create your Instant Movie on the Timeline, and, when finished, right click the Timeline Instant Movie, and, in the pop up that appears, select and click on Break Apart Instant Movie to do just that. Then go through the files on the tracks and edit (ex. replace, move things around, etc) the components of your Instant Movie.

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please let us know.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??
            dma01 Level 1

ATR,

Oke, I understand this.

You say that you can alter/adjust the theme.

I made a instantmovie with the rh

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 16 jan. 2015 om 01:42 heeft "A.T. Romano" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??

created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

dma01

Not that I have ever heard of. The usual answer to this type of question is to consider customizing the Adobe Instant Movie Themes that come with the version/program.

The idea behind this is to create your Instant Movie on the Timeline, and, when finished, right click the Timeline Instant Movie, and, in the pop up that appears, select and click on Break Apart Instant Movie to do just that. Then go through the files on the tracks and edit (ex. replace, move things around, etc) the components of your Instant Movie.

Any questions or need clarification on the above, please let us know.

Thanks.

ATR

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7101087#7101087 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7101087#7101087

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 3. Re: More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??
              dma01 Level 1

Sorry, I pressed on send.

...with the theme 'Extreme sports'.

I am not very happy with the openingstitle, with its position. I want to change only this.

In mine screen I only see the sceneline and the workmonitor of the instantmovie, in premiere 13.

Normaly you saw in premiere 10, the timeline, and in the right under corner the adjustments of title, color and a other button.

I only see at the right side of the screen 'adjustments' and 'effects'. There is no mentioning of adjusting text or title in these dialogboxes.

Beneath the screen there is a bar with 'title' but this only puts a new title into the instantmovie.

Is it possible that you send me a screenshot where the adjustments instantmovie are hidden or can open the timeline?

Thanks, Dennis

Op 16 jan. 2015 om 13:09 heeft Dennis <d.masselink@online.nl> het volgende geschreven:

ATR,

Oke, I understand this.

You say that you can alter/adjust the theme.

I made a instantmovie with the rh

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

>> Op 16 jan. 2015 om 01:42 heeft "A.T. Romano" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

>>

>>

>> More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??

>> created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

>> dma01

>>

>> Are there more themes available, like soccer, tennis or others??

>>

>> Not that I have ever heard of. The usual answer to this type of question is to consider customizing the Adobe Instant Movie Themes that come with the version/program.

>>

>> 

>>

>> The idea behind this is to create your Instant Movie on the Timeline, and, when finished, right click the Timeline Instant Movie, and, in the pop up that appears, select and click on Break Apart Instant Movie to do just that. Then go through the files on the tracks and edit (ex. replace, move things around, etc) the components of your Instant Movie.

>>

>> 

>>

>> Any questions or need clarification on the above, please let us know.

>>

>> 

>>

>> Thanks.

>>

>> 

>>

>> ATR

>>

>> If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7101087#7101087 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

>> Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

>> Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7101087#7101087

>> To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

>> Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

>> For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 4. Re: More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??
                dma01 Level 1

ATR, 

Found it!

Thanks. Dennis

Op 16 jan. 2015 om 13:25 heeft Dennis <d.masselink@online.nl> het volgende geschreven:

Sorry, I pressed on send.

...with the theme 'Extreme sports'.

I am not very happy with the openingstitle, with its position. I want to change only this.

In mine screen I only see the sceneline and the workmonitor of the instantmovie, in premiere 13.

Normaly you saw in premiere 10, the timeline, and in the right under corner the adjustments of title, color and a other button.

I only see at the right side of the screen 'adjustments' and 'effects'. There is no mentioning of adjusting text or title in these dialogboxes.

Beneath the screen there is a bar with 'title' but this only puts a new title into the instantmovie.

Is it possible that you send me a screenshot where the adjustments instantmovie are hidden or can open the timeline?

Thanks, Dennis

>> Op 16 jan. 2015 om 13:09 heeft Dennis <d.masselink@online.nl> het volgende geschreven:

>>

>> ATR,

>>

>> Oke, I understand this.

>>

>> You say that you can alter/adjust the theme.

>>

>> I made a instantmovie with the rh

>>

>> Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

>>

>>> Op 16 jan. 2015 om 01:42 heeft "A.T. Romano" <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

>>>

>>>

>>> More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??

>>> created by A.T. Romano in Premiere Elements - View the full discussion

>>> dma01

>>>

>>> Are there more themes available, like soccer, tennis or others??

>>>

>>> Not that I have ever heard of. The usual answer to this type of question is to consider customizing the Adobe Instant Movie Themes that come with the version/program.

>>>

>>> 

>>>

>>> The idea behind this is to create your Instant Movie on the Timeline, and, when finished, right click the Timeline Instant Movie, and, in the pop up that appears, select and click on Break Apart Instant Movie to do just that. Then go through the files on the tracks and edit (ex. replace, move things around, etc) the components of your Instant Movie.

>>>

>>> 

>>>

>>> Any questions or need clarification on the above, please let us know.

>>>

>>> 

>>>

>>> Thanks.

>>>

>>> 

>>>

>>> ATR

>>>

>>> If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7101087#7101087 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

>>> Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

>>> Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/7101087#7101087

>>> To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

>>> Start a new discussion in Premiere Elements by email or at Adobe Community

>>> For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

• 5. Re: More themes avialable for instantmovies Premiere Elements 13??
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

dma01

Just some notes to make sure we are OK with the details.

For customizing the Instant Movie as I suggested, you should be working in the Expert workspace of the program. To get there, click on Expert in the headers

which read left to right eLive, Quick, Guided, Expert.

There is a new location for Instant Movie choice in version 13. See the top headers to the right. Go to Create/Instant Movie. Instant Movie is there with another choice Video Story.

After your completed Instant Movie is on the Timeline, right click it, and, from the pop that appears select Break Apart InstantMovie. The broken apart Instant Movie should look like this (in this example, I used the Instant Movie Pan and Zoom)

IM BrokenDown.JPG

Each of those components of the original Instant Movie and be edited.

Please let us know if you are OK with the details.

Thanks.

ATR