This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Thanks for posting that screenshot. It appears that you have opened your Sequence Settings for a DV-NTSC sequence and have made a circle around the "Edit Settings" button.
- Since you chose to create a DV sequence, you cannot change those settings.
- Do you have DV NTSC clips? If so, these are the correct settings.
- If you do not have DV NTSC clips, do not be concerned. Just create the sequence.
- Once you drag a non-DV clip into the DV sequence, it's OK.
- You have the option of changing the Sequence Settings to match those of your clip in a new dialog box.
- Click "Change Sequence Settings" in the dialog box.
I hope that helps.
This option does not work in all formats