2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 7:26 PM by A.T. Romano

my newly adobe element premiere 13 is offline what should i do?

obz production

my adobe premiere 13 cannot import a HD video format

• 2. Re: my newly adobe element premiere 13 is offline what should i do?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

obz production

I do not get the connection between "adobe element premiere 13 is offline" and "my adobe premiere 13 cannot import a HD video format".

The answers will be in the details, so please supply the details necessary for us to help you.

Some of the questions that need answers...

1. What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on?

2. With few exceptions, your computer does not need to be connected to the Internet to run Premiere Elements 13. You do for product activation and then later for first time use of certain features. Are you getting any MPEG2 Activation messages or something like that? Are you offline because you choose not to connect to the Internet or because your Internet service is not working?

3. What are the properties of this HD video that you cannot import into Premiere Elements?

Video compression

Audio compression

Frame Size

Frame Rate

Interlaced or Progressive

File Extension

Pixel Aspect Ratio

Much of that information can be interred by knowing the brand/model/settings for the camera that recorded the video.

4. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements?

Let us start here and then we can decide what next. If you are new to the program or video editing and do not understand the questions

or do not have the answers, we will help you with that.

Please review and consider.

Thank you.

ATR