3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2015 2:41 AM by station_two

I sent a chat message a little while ago but here we go again. I have replaced my previous computer running 10.5 with a mac mini g4 running os 10.4.11. The new computer doesnt have wifi and thats all we have to connect to the internet. I'm writing this fr

samuelb84577130

I sent a chat message a little while ago but here we go again. I have replaced my previous computer running 10.5 with a mac mini g4 running os 10.4.11. The new computer doesnt have wifi and thats all we have to connect to the internet. I'm writing this from a pc in our home that does have wifi. I loaded my legitimately purchased cs2 on the replacement mac mini computer, it took the serial number but won't take the activation code (via phone) that's displayed on the screen. While waiting for someone to respond to my last chat message, I threw the installed cs2 into the trash. I'm now trying to load my legitimately purchased CS3 disk (but may not take because the OS is 10.411 & I think CS3 needs OS 10.5 leoperd). Please help, Its been quite a while since I sent the first message.