3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2015 4:35 AM by dj_paige

I am just beginning with Lightroom.  I had uploaded around 170 photos off of my desktop file just to play around with things.  I have don a lot of work on these photos but have yet to create any catalogs or file them anywhere...just been selecting to make

kathyf47878971

I am just beginning with Lightroom. I had uploaded around 170 photos off of my desktop file just to play around with things. I have dond a lot of work on some of these photos but have yet to create any catalogs or file them anywhere...just been selecting to make a proof of it an work off of that. Then I just move on to another photo without saving it anywhere, it just stays in the feed at the bottom where it shows all my photos.  So I just finished working on one and for some reason decided to put it in a catalog. I clearly don't know how to do that....and lost all the photos i had imported and worked on. I found them, but lost them again. Now I really can't  find them anywhere. I only see the 19 pictures that I had added earlier this evening....and initially i had seen those in with the 170 that I already had in there. They are nowhere to be found....so I would like help in relocating all those pictures...including all the proof copies that I had worked on. Thank you.