1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 17, 2015 4:17 PM by A.T. Romano

PE 13: Upload to Youtube performance much worse compared with Premiere Elements 10

fmlk4u2

Since a week I have premiere Elements 13 purchased and installed and the first experience after creating three movies and uploading them to youtube is that I am thinking of going back to PE version 10. Uploading of a movie of 5 minutes takes more than 70 minutes!! In premiere Elements 10 it was much faster (approx.10-15 minutes. I have broadband glassfiber connection (just tested speed:90MB/s)

It seems an authentication/firewall kind of protocol is unacceptably slowing down the upload to youtube.

What could I do in settings to improve speed?

Kind regards, Fred

• 1. Re: PE 13: Upload to Youtube performance much worse compared with Premiere Elements 10
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Fred

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 13 running on? Same one as Premiere Elements 10?

Have you ever run Premiere Elements 10 on the same computer as 13 for YouTube comparisons with the same upload content?

You seem to have found the cause of the problem since you wrote

It seems an authentication/firewall kind of protocol is unacceptably slowing down the upload to youtube.

What is your evidence for that? And, where do you believe the firewall to be in your computer operating system, buried with the authorization process of the Premiere Elements feature, or other?

With your present Premiere Elements 13 Timeline content and export to file, do you find faster uploading to YouTube at the YouTube web site

as compared to uploading the file with that same content to YouTube from within the Premiere Elements 13 feature?

ATR