1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 17, 2015 1:31 PM by John T Smith

I was double billed for CC on 12/30/14.. Adobe less than helpful

cal_gecko

I signed up for the creative cloud membership on 12/30, but there was a problem with your website when I tried processing my payment, and it told me to try again in a few minutes.  So I did, and it went through.  I then got a call from my bank with fraud alert because there were 2 charges for $119.88 that ended up going through.  Because I told my bank that I didn't authorized 2 charges, they canceled my card and I'm having to deal with getting a replacement - which is an inconvenience as it is.. so I called you guys about it the next day and the woman who answered told me I would need to call back after a couple days because she didn't have the ability to credit back the duplicate charge (that's NOT 'great' service) ... so today I got around to trying to contact you to find out your phone lines are closed, so I guess chatting is my only option.. so I tried that, and their chat service doesn't give me any update as to how long it will be before someone comes on to help me.  Judging by all the other posts about this issue, it would appear that Adobe is intentionally double billing customers and making it very difficult to have the issue resolved.

case# 0214678362

Thank you for your patience.

While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We are still assisting other customers, thank you for your patience. You can also try our community forums, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We are still assisting other customers, thank you for your patience. You can also try our community forums, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

You are now chatting with Vikram V.

Vikram V: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Vikram V: Hi Mark

Vikram V: Please allow me a moment while I review your issue.

mark: I don't have much time left.. your guys chat service is terrible.. .it didn't give me any notice of how long I might be waiting for a response, or where I was in queue, or anything. I was starting to think you guys were closed. This is very frustrating.

Vikram V: I understand your frustration, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Vikram V: I am sorry to inform you that the applications are down currently hence we are unable to check the information, I request you to please contact us back after few hours so that we will be able to assist you better.

Vikram V: We are sorry but Adobe.com and related services are experiencing system maintenance. Our apologies for the inconvenience and request you to check  back after 6-7 hours as our IT/Web team is working on this.

mark: holy crap... are you freaking kidding me?

mark: No - that's not acceptable. I want a supervisor or manager to own this and contact me back within 48 hours letting me know that the double charge has been adjusted. You guys are thieves. this is ridiculous

mark: I have to go, but I will expect a call back on Monday with confirmation of credit, from a Supervisor or Manager.

Yeah.. .that's world-class customer service.  No notice of how long it will take for someone to assist me, or anything.  I would expect better service from a company like Adobe.