3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2015 1:09 AM by Mylenium

Importing from Premiere Error

space55

Hello, everyone!

Just bought the new CC suite today, and trying to work out a bug. I wanted to take advantage of AE's render farm capabilities, so I wanted to try to edit Premiere sequences in AE, and render from there. I have two issues: never really used AE before, and the following error: "AEGP Plugin Premiere Pro Import: Error reading project file. (5027 :: 12)" Does anyone know what this issue is?

In AE, I see all of the imported mediums from Premiere, however I don't see the edited timeline. Doesn't appear to be a corruption issue, just some sort of importing issue.

Thanks!

• 1. Re: Importing from Premiere Error
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info, project details, footages used, screenshots of the timeleine and a gigazillion otehr things. Just saying that it doesn't work is not in any way useful.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Importing from Premiere Error
            space55 Level 1

A'ight. Specs.

Core i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz

Asus Sabertooth Z87

Corsair RM850

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB

Samsung 840PRO 256GB (OS & where Adobe software is installed)

Seagate 2TB 7200RPM HDD (Project Files)

WD 1TB 7200RPM HDD (Scratch Disk)

Seagate 80GB 7200RPM HDD (Exported Files)

Hitachi 5TB 7200RPM HDD (Raw video)

The original video was recorded in DXTory with the Lagarith Lossless codec, at varying FPS from 20 to 60. Audio is recorded separately, but in same container. Different files when editing though. 1920x1080 video. Audio is in the MP3 container, PCM 48000Hz, 16 bit for game, 24 bit for voiceover, one stereo for game sound, one mono for voiceover.

Will that be all?

• 3. Re: Importing from Premiere Error
              Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

AE is crap at dealing with MP3 or Lagarith. Convert your files.

Mylenium