2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2015 6:56 AM by anaf123

epub flows backwards

anaf123

Hello everyone.

I'm creating an ebook with inDesign as I've done before but I never encountered this problem.

After viewing the epub on an ipad I noticed the navigation is backwards. I have to flip the pages as if I'm starting from the end of the book...

I pasted a Word document and proceeded to do everything as I've done before, including creating a TOC and putting all the content in the right order with the Articles panel.

Can anyone please help me? It's quite urgent!

Thanks a lot!

• 1. Re: epub flows backwards
          Yves Apel - IC Level 2

Did you use the middle east edition of InDesign and have set right side binding?

–Yves

• 2. Re: epub flows backwards
            anaf123 Level 1

Thanks for the reply.

No, I haven't changed the side binding. I have done epubs before with this same inDesign and this never happened...

I had to redo the whole document from scratch and instead of placing the word document to inDesign, I copy-pasted the text and formatted everything by hand. This way the flow was normal after exporting to epub (I still don't know what caused this reverse in the page flow), but I would still like to know how to fix this problem in case it happens again.

Thanks.