7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2015 6:00 AM by JJMack

Transparence

indiasong

Impossible de créer nouveau fichier transpenrant avec Photoshop CS6 extended.

Merci de me dépanner;

Martine B

• 1. Re: Transparence
          Ronald Keller Level 4

Martine,

18-01-2015 21-18-49.jpg

Does this not work?

• 2. Re: Transparence
            indiasong Level 1

Yes I know that but Photoshop CS6 extended don't give me transpenrency but a white file !

Thank's and good day.

Martine

• 3. Re: Transparence
              JJMack Most Valuable Participant

indiasong wrote:

Yes I know that but Photoshop CS6 extended don't give me transpenrency but a white file !

File? What format file for example Jpeg file format does not support transparency transparent areas in your Photoshop document  would become white when save into a jpeg file.

• 4. Re: Transparence
                indiasong Level 1

It's when a create next file, I canno't have the transprency at the beginning "New file with transparency" !

Thanks for your responses.

Martine

• 5. Re: Transparence
                  Silkrooster Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Can you capture your entire screen with the file>new dialog box open then click on background contents so we can see what options you have.

Also have the layers panel open with any collapsed layers expanded if there are any.

There are a few issues that can cause this one of which is a background layer it does not support transparency, however changing the background content in the new dialog box will give you a normal layer that does support transparency.

Also let us know if you are using a windows or mac system and its version number. This can help if needed.

• 6. Re: Transparence
                    indiasong Level 1

I found this problem :

Little parameter in settings :

Ttransparency--> grid

Thanks and see you soon !

Martine

• 7. Re: Transparence
                      JJMack Most Valuable Participant

indiasong wrote:

It's when a create next file, I canno't have the transprency at the beginning "New file with transparency" !

Thanks for your responses.

Martine

Do you mean new document? Photoshop is not a file editor Photoshop only create or update files when it save documents its working on.  If you save a new png file and the tis transparency in the photoshop document the new png file should contain transparency.  Opening a file that contains transparence Photoshop should create an open document with transparency.  Shortcut Ctrl+N should open the new document dialog and you can choose to use a transparent layer instead of a background layer.  If you record Ctr+N in an action you can create either.

Capture.jpg