0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 19, 2015 3:47 AM by aditya_147

I am facing issues with my flash builder while connecting my device to test application , and i am facing problem while i am running through customized command to generate apk for same as well .Please provide some doc or support for same.

aditya_147

I have made a android application using flash builder but facing issues while trying to test it by debugging devices , so find out the other way is that i can create a apk and then directly run that apk on my device through command prompt to teast it but facing issue with that also .The command which i am generating through run configuration customized launch is not working for me .The command i used is  :

java.exe -jar C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\sdks\4.6.0\lib\adt.jar -package -target apk-debug -listen 7936 -storetype pkcs12 -keystore C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.android_4.7.0.349722\resources\de bug-certificate-android.p12 -storepass <Value cannot be displayed> AirpushMopub.apk AirpushMopub-app.xml AirpushMopub.swf DebugHostInfo.xml

Please provide me support with the same.

Thanx