1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 16, 2015 9:04 PM by David Andrew Ottman

I used to be able to email photos from my Lightroom software quite successfully. I needed to change my password several days ago in my gmail account. Now when I try to email photos I receive a message saying "Failed to establish connection with the outgoi

BunnyR

I used to be able to email photos from my Lightroom software 5.7 for MAC quite successfully. I needed to change my password several days ago in my gmail account. Now when I try to email photos I receive a message saying "Failed to establish connection with the outgoing email server. Please make sure you have entered the email account and password correctly."

I have been trying to get help from Adobe for 3 days. I have sent a message through "Get Support", 2 days ago, but no one has contacted me. I have tried by phone, but no one will help me. When I purchased Lightroom in May, 2014, I was able to receive phone help. I am now told that I don't qualify because I am not a Creative Cloud customer.   I have been assigned a case number  186291729.

PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS PROBLEM