3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2015 6:03 PM by John T Smith

can't sign in

kaitak123

Used the trial up and decided to buy today but I can't sign into the creative cloud:

screenshot.pngcan't think of any reason why, went through the troubleshoot but nothing, any info would be helpful thanks

• 1. Re: can't sign in
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

The message gives an indication... have you verified your computer clock date & time?

This link is for where I live... start at this link and find the actual time for where you live

Washington State

• 2. Re: can't sign in
            kaitak123 Level 1

Ok what do you mean by Verified clock date and time? Define verify. My clock has always been correct to the right minute, which I manually did, my computer doesn't let me sync with a timezone to be 100% exactly correct, so I have now manually synced the time correctly to the second, when I have my computer clock up next to the one I have found on the link you gave me, it looks exactly the same. But the same problem persists when trying to log into the cloud, are you trying to say my computer clock has to be correct to the right millisecond/nanosecond or something?

• 3. Re: can't sign in
              John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I do not work for Adobe support, so only had an IDEA based on your error message

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... you need Adobe support to help

Adobe contact information - http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

-Select your product and what you need help with

-Click on the blue box "Still need help? Contact us"