1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 20, 2015 6:17 PM by John T Smith

Adobe CC Membership Cancellation/Reactivation

katherine.ry

On January 12th, 2015, I purchased a one year Student subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud. My current subscription was set to expire on the 18th of January, 2015. I wanted to wait to activate my new purchase until the expiration date, due to some confusion as to whether or not I was going to pay double for the month of January. So, I wanted till the expiration day, and before I could put in the new code, I received and email saying that $29.99 had been charged to my account for the month of January. Needless to say, I was a little pissed since I had spent $245 for a one year subscription. I was not aware that when you put in the activation code for the one year subscription that it picks up the next month (February) that you have not paid for and goes for a year. Not knowing this, I contacted customer support and they cancelled my subscription for January, and have issued me a refund. After all this happened, I put in my one year activation code thinking that everything had been solved. But now I'm worried that my activation code will be a waste since my plan had been cancelled and it's not showing up in my plans section of my account. Any help as to how to fix this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.