5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2015 8:59 PM by vivekuma

Animation Keyframes BUGGING OUT when modified

dbldwndrew

Windows 7, 64bit

Edge Animate CC 2014.1

I created a successful banner ad with png images that has position, opacity and clip animation. I wanted to tweak the timeline to extend the duration at the beginning and end an extra second, but when doing so the clip animation on certain layers becomes disabled, and/or uneditable using keyframes.  For example, when extending the sequence .5 seconds at the end, I adjust one layer's position keyframe accordingly... perfect, but when I change the value of a clip keyframe on another layer, that layer and earlier layers in the sequence become uneditable, and no undoing will bring them back. If I save and reopen, the project works, but again seems to bug up when adjusting clip keyframes.

Edge Animate has also just begun to crash Windows Explorer, freezing the entire PC. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program with no success. I even renamed the preferences folder in order to generate a new one, still no luck. Please, help.

Just started using this program and was impressed with its functionality, now I am at my wits end and can't even create new projects.

I have not updated any Adobe programs since the time Animate was working properly and now.

Thank you in advance,

Drew Norton