• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronizing my AdobeID with Vendor ID (txtr)

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I was following all the instructions to synchronize my AdobeID with my Txtr vendor ID so that I can read my DRM-protected ebooks on my ipad in the txtr app. So I used the Account synchronization tool on the adobe website and selected my ebook vendor as txtr and entered my vendor login and password which is my email adress as login and then my password. When I then say Login I get the following message: Bad username, password, or different account than what is requested. So what am I doing wrong and why can't I synchronize it so that I can read my DRM-protected ebooks on Txtr?

Thanks so much

Louise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact problem. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2015 Jan 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here... Tried to communicate with Adobe's assistant via chat but it was the rounded circle - they suggested me to go to forums...

Currently trying to check this up thru the txtr support channel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2015 Feb 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Good news! The problem was resolved (many thanks to Patrick Rütter from txtr support)!

In order to sync Adobe ID and txtr accounts you'd enter your txtr ID as below:

txtr.int:user@domain.com (prefix txtr.int for my case; txtr.gb for GB and so forth).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines