• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

moving a license - finding out the license key

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We habe some licenses of RH9. One user would like to move his license from one desktop PC to another. The person using RH has changed.

So he would have to deactivate his license from his PC. How is this achieved and how do we find out to which licensed CD pack his license belongs?

--

Christoph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deactivating is usually in the Help menu. As far as matching up licenses goes, I seem to remember somebody talking about using some third party tool to expose the serial numbers of Adobe TCS products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you log in to Adobe.com, you can find the license keys there if you've registered the software with your user id.

There are also third party tools available. I'm always distrustfull of such software, but I've had good experience with the following tool: ProduKey - Recover lost product key (CD-Key) of Windows/MS-Office/SQL Server It recovered a lost product key for me and some friends fantastically. - Oh, your IT department is not going to like this tool...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was the one I was thinking about!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp