2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2015 7:44 AM by A.T. Romano

No rendering

radekj93911136

I have problem with rendering (Adobe Premier Elements 12). I set film (mp4) on the edit line and when I want to render it nothing happen - the rendering line is standing without move (0 %). And the program is set off - I can't even close it (I have to do it through Task Manager). If anybody has similar problem with my?   

• 1. Re: No rendering
          RameezKhan Adobe Employee

Moving to the Premiere Elements forum.

• 2. Re: No rendering
            A.T. Romano Level 7

radekj

Some just in case notes....Timeline rendering is for getting the best possible preview in the Edit area monitor. It does not stop you from moving forward

in the project if you do not do it. But it is your window of opportunity to catch a problem sooner than later.

The program uses a line above the Timeline content to tell you whether or not you are seeing the best possible preview.

If you see no colored line or a green line, then no Timeline rendering is needed or possible.

If you see an orange line over your Timeline content, then the program is telling you that, to get the best possible preview, you

should render the Timeline content. When you do that, the orange indicator line turns green.

Therefore, two major questions in evaluating your situation...

1. Do you have an orange line over the Timeline content that will not go through the Timeline rendering process?

2. Are the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar spanning the full length of the Timeline content to be rendered?

Render.JPG

Are you working with an Internet connection? And, are you getting messages from the program about activating any component

of your program?

Please check out Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Disks to determine where the Video Previews are directed

and how much free hard drive space is at that location. Also note if you have enabled the preference "Play work area after

rendering preview" under Edit Menu/Preferences/General.

Please review and consider and then we can decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR