• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't edit hyperlink in RoboHTML 10

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2015 Jan 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on an existing hyperlink and launch the Hyperlink dialog, I can make whatever changes I want, but I can't save the changes.  When I click "Ok" I get an error beep.  The only way to get of the dialog is the press Cancel and the only way to modify the hyperlink is to do it manually in the HTML view, which I have other problems with (the spacing is odd so I can't see all the characters around the cursor.  It's pretty miserable.)

What's going on?

I thought maybe it was something related to not checking out all the files for the directory, maybe something associated with the files wasn't writeable, but most recently I decided to test it by checking out all the files, recursively, and it still didn't work.

Thoughts?

-m

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An error beep only? No error message or anything?

As for your spacing, is the zoom level set to 100%? If not, try setting it to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2015 Feb 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Have you tested this in a new blank project ? If not then try to create a new blank project and insert hyperlink and see what happens when you try to edit it ?

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp