It would be helpful if you provide some pertinent information.
The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
- Adobe product and version number
- Operating system and version number
- The full text of any error message(s)
- What you were doing when the problem occurred
- Screenshots of the problem
- Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
Do you have a Mac with retina display for example
Adobe version: Photoshop CS6, Ver 13.0 x64
Wiindows 7, 8 GB RAM
No text errors; just screen shots that were already provided.
I have identical computers that do not have this problem.
Could be a bad install - but more likely you are missing a required system font, or have some utility altering the drawing of Windows UI components.
CS6 is the buggiest version of Photoshop ever released make sure you have updated CS6. The first update alone fixed 506 core issues in CS6, There are two current versions of CS6 for windows Perpetual CS6 version 220.127.116.11 and subscription CS6 version 13.1.2.