3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2015 4:30 PM by A.T. Romano

Full Screen

KimmyKaye226

Once I finalize my project, its not full screen. I'm using Premiere Elements 8..

Thank you in advance~ Kim

• 1. Re: Full Screen
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Kim

Please explain further about your situation regarding "Once I finalize my project, its not full screen.

Do you mean

1. When you are finished editing your TImeline content, what you see in the Edit area monitor has black borders?

2. When you try to get a Full Screen view of your Timeline content before moving on in the project, the Full Screen viewing

there does not work?

3. Are you referring to what you are seeing on your player when viewing the export of the project?

4. Other

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 8 running on?

a. Are you working from the 8.0.1 Update.

b. Do you have the automatic Background Rendering and AutoAnalyzer features disabled?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Full Screen
            KimmyKaye226 Level 1

Thank you for your reply. Basically, the full screen viewing looks like a square box in the middle of the screen and most importantly when viewing the export of the project. I am running off of Windows7. 

• 3. Re: Full Screen
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Kim

When you are in that Edit area of Premiere Elements 8 and you are looking at the regular monitor viewing, do you see black borders around

your image there? This is before you go to the Full Screen viewing.

If there are black borders around your image, is that you intended look for your exported product?

I am wondering if you have a mismatch between the project's project preset and the properties of your source file so that you view your image's

file with black borders rather than it filling the Edit area space at regular viewing. In that line of questioning,

1. What is the project preset that you set in the new project dialog when the program opens.

2. What are the readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio that you find in Edit Menu/Project Settings/General

when you are in the opened project (even though the fields may appeared grayed out).

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thanks.

ATR