1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2015 12:01 PM by A.T. Romano

I'm having problems loading a saved project.  It says "Media Offline" ???? help?

edgooding2

I'm having problems loading a project using Premiere Elements 13. After selecting the project, when loaded it says "Media Offline"  How do I get back on line?

• 1. Re: I'm having problems loading a saved project.  It says "Media Offline" ???? help?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

edgooding2

1. Did you move, delete, or rename files or folders that you imported into the project after you saved closed the project?

2. Do you have your source media stored on an external hard drive that may have changed drive letter?

Either of those will result in serious media disconnect issues.

If you are getting "Where is the file  ?" messages after you save close and reopen your project, use them to make the

reconnects.

Please review and consider the above and then we can decide what next.

When you import media into a project, all you get are copies of the originals which you have save to your computer hard drive.

The project needs to trace back to the originals where they were when they were first imported into the project.

If any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

ATR