1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 22, 2015 6:27 PM by sethburke

Go back to previous version while using trial version?

sethburke

I am currently using a trial version of After Effects and Media Encoder.  I plan on purchasing it soon, but I want to make absolute sure that I can do this before I commit.  I read that it's possible to go back to a different version of CC using the Creative Cloud app.  I followed the steps using the filter > Previous Versions.  But only Edge Animate and Gaming SDK are available to download in previous versions.  Nothing else is listed.

My questions is this, if I choose to purchase a membership, will this function open up?  Is it simply because I'm on a trial?

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)

4 GHz Intel Core i7

24 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB

• 1. Re: Go back to previous version while using trial version?
          sethburke Level 1

Never mind, found it.  For some reason, when I first did a search on Communities, nothing showed up, now the search function showed a thread that had an answer.

"The previous version option is only available to individuals which have a membership.  The availability of previous version titles available is dictated by the computer meeting the minimum system requirements and the entitlement of the membership to access the requested applications.  To future viewers of this discussion if you are unsure what software titles your membership is entitled to please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.

You can download the installers for the CC version of the applications from Download New Adobe CC Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant/Manager) | ProDesignTools.  Please make sure to complete the Very Important Instructions prior to scrolling down the page and clicking on the download link."