CS2 would run on older Macs. What are your system and OS specs like?
- PowerPC® G3, G4, or G5 processor
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 through v.10.3.8 (10.3.4 through 10.3.8 recommended)
- 320 MB of RAM (384 MB recommended)
- 750 MB of available hard-disk space
- 1,024 x 768 monitor resolution with 16-bit graphics adapter
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation
I am not real smart when it comes to computers. It's a newer Mac. Just purchased a few weeks ago. Any idea how to check
Look for the Apple symbol on the left of the menu bar. Click on it, select About this Mac.
1.4 Ghz Intel Core i5
4 GM 1600 MHz DDR3
Does that tell you anything?
Yes, your CS2 cdrom is now a drink coaster, especially if your OSX version is 10.7 or above.
CS2 was never designed to run on the newer intels or on OSX 10.7 and above.
If you like Photoshop, your best bet is the Photography Plan, Photoshop and Lightroom $10 a month.
If you need more than that, the full Creative Cloud plan is $50 a month.
Thanks for your help. I appreciate it.