3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2015 12:42 AM by greule

Desktop LR cannot syn with mobile LR apps

pauly67802679

My desktop Lightroom LR cannot syn with my apple mobile LR apps.

If happen after I renew my monthly subscription with a new credit card .

Please advice

Regards

Paul

• 1. Re: Desktop LR cannot syn with mobile LR apps
          greule Adobe Employee

I've just send you a private message. - Guido

• 2. Re: Desktop LR cannot syn with mobile LR apps
            pauly67802679 Level 1

The reason of the expired status was because I change my credit card.

Someone misuse my previous card and it had been canceled since,  that was why the

previous card could not do a monthly auto renewal .

So my wife use her card to renew for me. I had informed Adobe about it and was told to reinstall.

I did that but did not help, still could not syn.

Please advice.

Thank you!

• 3. Re: Desktop LR cannot syn with mobile LR apps
              greule Adobe Employee

When you open up the Lr Desktop preference ->Lightroom Mobile... What account status is shown?

What you can try is to remove the sync.lrdata file and restart LrD. This would restart/refresh the sync (metadata only).

Removing the Sync.lrdata might fix whatever the issue is.  Or, at least, might trigger it to occur again. So remove the Sync.lrdata, start Lr, and then wait until it either syncs or gets stuck again and create at this point a Lr Desktop diagnostic log which can hopefully provide some clues.

You can find the  sync.lrdata file here:

On Mac it's at /Users/<user>/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Sync Data/Sync.lrdata

On Win it would be at C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Lightroom\Caches\Sync Data\Sync.lrdata

Please send me the LR Desktop diagnostig log in case you still run in to the issue  - best as a private message with a downloadable dropbox link.

You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button

-Guido