0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2015 2:29 AM by AutodidactJoe

Has Adobe considered perhaps changing the pricing structure instead of retiring AdobeFormsCentral?

AutodidactJoe Level 1

Has Adobe considered perhaps changing the pricing structure instead of retiring AdobeFormsCentral?

I know I myself would be willing to pay more for the service as it appears many of the current users would as well. I have been selling in Adobe Acrobat Pro in my organization. I have pointed out how it can be used to increase production in their department and have successfully had them place orders through our IT Purchasing department for user licenses from Adobe. For less than a year, I started using AdobeFormsCentral and saw how we could apply its use in our organization. The AdobeFormsCentral features offered us flexible and time saving characteristics that allowed us to use it in many versatile applications. I had also been selling this in and have been allowed to start testing it for some of our event registrations, employee surveys (various kinds) when we need to tally quick responses and have various contributors access the responses. I hope Adobe would reconsider restructuring the pricing model and allow us to help promote the product as I know when people see the benefits of AdobeFormsCentral it becomes a "No-Brainer".