6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 8:55 AM by klcaton

I need help!

klcaton

I need a number I can call and TALK to someone instead of wait on a response on a forum!

• 1. Re: I need help!
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

As far as I know, the only telephone number available is for ordering problems

-telephone http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/phone-support-orders.html

If you have technical program issues, this forum is it

• 2. Re: I need help!
            klcaton Level 1

I do not like that. I have limited time to use this software when my kids go to bed and when there is problem, I need help quickly.I like the software but not the availability of support.

• 3. Re: I need help!
              klcaton Level 1

John T Smith, I can't even find your reply to my other post. I swear I am not dumb on computers, but I can't find my way around this website!

• 4. Re: I need help!
                John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Viewing Past Messages

Click your Avatar picture to the left of your message

Click the Activity option

• 5. Re: I need help!
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

klcaton

I am doing the best I can to get back to you tonight to follow up on your messages. I am having a terrible Internet connection problem that is taking me to offline for longer and longer periods of time. The situation should be corrected by Monday. But, for now, every opportunity I get online I try to type as fast as possible.

Where are you in your need help situation?

In one thread, I believe matters will be expedited determining if your import issue is solely in the Elements Organizer or extends to the Premiere Elements Editor.

The Elements Organizers in general have problem.

On the matter of your shape image. Clarification on that should expedite matters - where this shape image has been created - where you say it is time consuming.

A screenshot would help or just a few more written details.

About forum...what can get confusing to some are email notifications. If problems and until you get used to them, try accessing the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum

from your computer web browser to get to this forum, find your thread, and post your reply.

More later.

ATR

• 6. Re: I need help!
                    klcaton Level 1

thank you for the help, I am starting to figure this all out. I have uploaded my videos but I bypassed the organizer, that is what kept locking up. I am adding the media from my computers hard drive. I am still having problems getting the title slides the way I want them in a more efficient way.