1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 29, 2015 11:19 AM by Frank Stokes-Guinan

i deleted in accident a project that i was working on for a while... can i get it back? i was using adobe draw on ipad

davidg26209502

does anyone know how to recover a deleted project from adobe draw app on iPad?? i deleted it in accident!!

• 1. Re: i deleted in accident a project that i was working on for a while... can i get it back? i was using adobe draw on ipad
          Frank Stokes-Guinan Adobe Employee

Sorry to say that once a project is deleted and that deletion is synchronized to your CC account, it is irrecoverable. This is the main reason the app requires three separate taps to do a deletion of a project.

If you have multiple devices (eg. an iPad and an iPhone) and you still have the project on another device, you could try first taking that other device offline, then launch Draw. If your project still exists locally on that device, make a small edit to the project (eg. change its name). Then, bring the device back online. This will re-upload the project back to your CC account. The reason to first take the device offline is so that the project's deletion from your CC account doesn't get synchronized and removed locally as well.

Hope that helps,

Frank

Draw Engineering