2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2015 10:34 AM by A.T. Romano

my videos wont come down on drop editing screen

jiml55395015

they wont come down on editing screen 

• 1. Re: my videos wont come down on drop editing screen
          whsprague Level 4

What are the video file types?  What sort of computer?  "Down" from where?  On to what part of the screen?

• 2. Re: my videos wont come down on drop editing screen
            A.T. Romano Level 7

jiml

Besides the computer operating system, what version of Premiere Elements are you using?

Please give us a fuller description (as much as you can) of what you are trying to do. And, what is your goal for this Premiere Elements project?

Are you getting any display card error? Please include your video card/graphics card name and whether it is up to date. If your problem is that

you import a video with audio into a project, and only hear audio and not see video, then tell us that also.

There are several more details that we need from you in order to be able to help you. The answers will be in the details.

We will be glad to be of assistance, providing a step by step if necessary. We will go at whatever pace you prefer.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you are not clear on the information that we are seeking. We will help you find what is needed.

Thanks.

ATR