1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 25, 2015 11:15 PM by DdeGannes

License LR5+Cloud

robinmues

I've bought Lightroom5 (winter 2013) and installed on desktop and laptop..

In October 2014 I took a license to adobe cloud ( Photoshop + LR ) because I needed Photoshop.

I'ts not possible to install on a third computer.

I have payd two times for Lightroom so normaly I can install on 4 computers.

Please help ,

Robin Belgium

• 1. Re: License LR5+Cloud
          DdeGannes Adobe Community Professional

Your Photographers Creative Cloud membership allows you to install PS CC and Lightroom 5 on two computers. This is done through the Creative Cloud Application Manager application, which means you have to login to your account and install the applications from there.

For your earlier Lightroom 5 license you would have a 24 numeric license key which will allow you to install the Lightroom perpetual license version on two computers. You can download from the link below and activate with the license key you have, this is input manually. This LR 5 application does not the the ability to sync with the LR Mobile application and the Creative Cloud.

Product updates

You cannot have LR 5 Creative Cloud and LR 5 perpetual licensed version installed on the same computer.