7 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 9:03 AM by A.T. Romano

Impossible to Burn on DVD

pascalr15696784

Hi,

i trymany things but i have alway a error , i can't burn on dvd if i choose Disc... thesystem told me that there is no reader and no disc.. (but yes).... so i choose Files (4,7 gb) to burn after... i choose a directory ... the system burn... and when it's finish ,,. i check the directory but it's empty !!!

I have the last version of premiere elements 13

So what can i do to create my movie  fordvd player with a menu .??

thanks

• 1. Re: Impossible to Burn on DVD
          Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Are you able to burn your DVD (VIDEO_TS) files to a folder on your hard drive?

• 2. Re: Impossible to Burn on DVD
            pascalr15696784 Level 1

Yes i can do it...  so i choose "DVD", and directory (4,7 gb) after  ,, and when i do it... after i check the directory... and they are no files inside it ? :-(((    but the system told me that the burn is finish but impossible to found my files.

• 3. Re: Impossible to Burn on DVD
              A.T. Romano Level 7

pascair

Please do your Publish+Share/Disc/DVD disc with and without the Intel HD 2000 graphics or Higher preference disabled.

For that, please see Edit Menu/Preferences/General and "Use Hardware Acceleration (works for Intel HD Graphics 2000 and higher)". Do not discount this even if you do not have an Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher video card/graphics card.

When you get to the burn dialog and just before you hit burn....what does the burn dialog Quality Area show for Space Required and Bitrate.(with and without "Fit Content To Available Space" selected)?

Do you have any better results if you use burn to: ISO Image? If so, what file size is involved?

We will be watching for your results.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Impossible to Burn on DVD
                pascalr15696784 Level 1

Hello

So as you can see .. impossible to have the size before to burn it.. because the option to burn is desactived as you can see on the picture,  (the state told me that they are no writer on my computer !!)

If i click on ISO.. the button is active and i can burn site is 1,30 gbyte,,, so the process is correct and i need to found a software to burn the iso on my dvd

thanks

dvd.jpg

• 5. Re: Impossible to Burn on DVD
                  Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

It looks as though you may not have chosen your disc drive under "Emplacement gra..."

• 6. Re: Impossible to Burn on DVD
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

pascalr

From your screenshot in post 4, your issue appears to be that the program is not recognizing your burner in the burner location field. To be safe, click on the tiny triangle to the right of the burner location field to make sure there are no hidden list of burners there.

For your consideration along with other contributions to this thread

1. Program uninstall/free ccleaner run through with regular and registry cleaner parts/reinstall with antivirus and

firewall(s) disabled.

For Windows CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

2. If you have only a DVD burner, and not a Blu-ray DVD burner, then

CD, DVD drive not recognized after Adobe application install | Windows

3. As for burn to ISO Image (for .iso file) or Folder (for VIDEO_TS Folder), see ImgBurn for either but be careful with the download and install because of unwanted programs that come along with the download. Details for how to available on request.

4. If you go with the burn to disc, there is another problem that you may be facing, that is, the program giving you a Media Not Present message in Status after the program finally recognizes your burn. Disk replacement is not always the answer to that one.

ATR

• 7. Re: Impossible to Burn on DVD
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

pascalr

Add On...Burn to ISO Image or Burn To Folder and ImgBurn

If you are doing Premiere Elements 13 burn to ISO Image, start with the iso file and ImgBurn's "Write image file to disc". If you are doing Premiere Elements 13 burn to folder, then start with the VIDEO_TS Folder and  ImgBurn's " Write files/folders to disc". More details on request.

The following web site claims to offer a safe download (have not tried it...I am still using an older version of the program).

ImgBurn - CNET Download

It is the ImgBurn program that is used if you can navigate beyond its download baggage that many run into at a variety of download sites for this program..

ATR