• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

png or jpg not displaying in BC email marketing

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm dropping both pngs and jpgs into BC's email marketing tool. For some reason, they display correctly in BC, but when I send a test email out to myself, the images do not display. Help!

TOPICS
Email marketing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, was having issues with jpgs displaying in emails even when they showed up on BC. What I found is that when there is a physical space in between words in the name of the file, it will display in BC and on the webpages but not in an email. If you rename the file without the space it will work. There may be an easier way fix it through the coding or something, but I have found this way to work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2015 Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Spaces and funny characters in file names on the web is basically something to NOT do.

A few browsers, coding solutions, API work, Email clients can all be effected by this and cause rendering issues. Just stick to the lower case, no spaces or character rule on file names.

Also avoid scaling the images in the editor - May look good and may come out in some email clients but some like Outlook will keep the image size as its natural size and emails will come out not as you expect because of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines