5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2015 2:48 PM by dishjunk

    Is it possible to apply a stroke effect to a Photoshop image in After Effects?




      I've imported an image (a maze) from Photoshop into AE, and I want the image to appear as if it's being drawn in using the Stroke animation.  Is it possible to apply some kind of path along which the image can "fill in"--similar to how you can do this with text?  I didn't see a way to convert the image into a shape layer on which I could apply the Stroke effect, either.



      Thanks to everyone who's been so helpful in these forums--I've gotten a lot of questions answered by y'all!