• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I install Adobe digital editions on my iPad?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2015 Jan 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install Adobe digital editions on my iPad?

I have an IPad Air 2, iOS 8.1.2. I ordered some ebooks that required the download of Adobe Digital Editions. I select the supplied link to the Adobe site, select download, and I am given the option of windows or Mac OS. I wandered through the site and even googled an iOS version with no luck. I thought maybe the Mac OS version might be universal to apple products so I downloaded it and tried to open it in One Note, One Drive, and Google My Drive with no luck. The .dmg file is not recognized. So, I'm back to looking for an iOS version. Is there one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can find an iPad version of Adobe Digital Editions in the app store on the iPad. I was able to download it and install it tonight. I followed the instructions in the included User's Guide to copy a book that I had first downloaded to my Mac over to DropBox.  From the DropBox app on the iPad, I opened the book with ADE successfully.  You might also look at the BlueFire reader; I've seen that recommended a number of places. I was just able to open the same book from DropBox in BlueFire.  For both ADE and BlueFire, you will have to authorize your iPad to Adobe with an Adobe ID and pw.  Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines