0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 6:12 AM by Basehunter

    looking for an effect


      Hey, I just saw a video on youtube. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdVCc5ryoBE


      Can someone tell me if this is possible in After effects (I guess so)


      but more importantly: What is the name of this effect?


      Thank you very much