• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photogallery for responsive website

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a question I'm starting to hear more often from my clients: "Why does the photogallery not look right on my smartphone?"

I know that the module uses tables and the basic CSS is not set up for responsive layouts. However, when I opened the modulestylesheets.css file in Dreamweaver CC, there were only two items in the photogallery section of the CSS. I cannot see how to modify the photogallery td's in the css to allow them to function properly in my responsive template.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Also, if Adobe could look into this, it seems appropriate given the direction web is headed! It would be great if all modules were designed to function appropriately within a responsive template.

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Hi there,

Table elements are table elements, you can convert them to block level elements that can be responsive.

Responsive tables in BC

Further to this BC.Next and liquid you can run the module as a collection and completely build a gallery exactly how you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Table elements are table elements, you can convert them to block level elements that can be responsive.

Responsive tables in BC

Further to this BC.Next and liquid you can run the module as a collection and completely build a gallery exactly how you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Liam,

Thanks so much! I'd like to convert the tables to block level elements, but I guess I'm not sure where to start since I can't find the table elements for modules in the CSS? I'll look further into BC.Next as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I posted a link where I show you exactly how.

CSS - You do not just have everything in there and you edit things, you need to add your own elements, create your CSS where/if and how you need them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines