• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help Choosing The Correct App Flow

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client that needs certain functionality that I am having trouble coming up with the best solution.

The client has a video academy. Features needed in the academy:

1. There is a monthly fee for academy membership

2. Only one new video added to the academy each month. The academy will launch with 4 videos available.

3. Member may choose between the current months video or a past months video as their video of choice for the current month.

4. Member may also choose more than one video for current month (There is a charge for each additional video chosen)

5. Once member chooses a video/videos for current month those videos is placed in the Members Portal Video Library and is always available to member as long as they keep membership status current

6. EACH INDIVIDUAL VIDEO IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE MEMBERS WHO HAVE CHOSE THAT ACTUAL VIDEO AS THEIR VIDEO OF CHOICE FOR THE MONTH

7. THE USER MUST CHOOSE THEIR VIDEO FOR THE MONTH OR THE DEFAULT CURRENT MONTHS VIDEO WILL BE ADDED TO THER VIDEO LIBRARY.

Everyones ideas and suggestions are welcome and appreciated, Actually I would love a good debate on why one method is better than another.

TOPICS
Web apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines