• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Authorization Problem

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2015 Jan 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A few years ago I purchased and downloaded epub eBooks to the Sony reader that I owned at the time.  I still have those eBook files on my computer, but for some reason I no longer have the Adobe Editions program on it.  I downloaded the latest (4.0) version of Digital Editions, and tried to add my epub eBooks to the Library, but I get a message that these eBooks cannot be added and "there is no record of this loan on this machine."  I have no idea what the problem is.  Can anyone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - new laptop meant I had to re-isntall the program and now i cannot access my library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for letting me know that I'm not the only one with this problem. id you get any help from the forum or from Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines