What computer operating system is to be used for your Premiere Elements 13?
Are you installing the program from installation files from a download or from an installation disc that came with the box packaged product?
How far do you get when you can go no further...is your Sign In accepted and then nothing.
The usual drill...
1. Does the problem exist with or without antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?
2. Are you running the program from a User Account with Administrative Privileges?
3. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer along with Premiere Elements 13?
4. Are you using a pen and tablet device instead of a mouse?
5. Is your video card/graphics card up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card? How many
video cards/graphics cards does you computer use - more than 1?
Does you system meet the Premiere Elements 11 System Requirements
Let us start here and then decide what next based on your reply.
Had the same problem, I downloaded the trial version and entered my license number and it worked! (for Windows) And don't use their Akamai installer, there's a manual download link below. The Akamai installer is not your friend!
What did you start out with - installation files purchased and downloaded from Adobe? If so, did this start as a tryout download that you decided to purchase during or at the end of the tryout?
And, were you doing the install with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled. I have found that Akamai typically runs into firewall issues if left enabled during
installation of various Adobe products that uses it. Many of the Adobe products use the Adobe Application Manager. So, I am trying to understand which products
are associated with Akamai instead of Adobe Application Manager.
We have just had great news from a Premiere Elements12 and 13 user named Jilly.
We have been going through intensive troubleshooting with a could not install for versions 12 and 13.
What seemed to have been the key to success was uninstall rather than just disabling of the antivirus program.
Please hold that thought in case we need to go in that direction for your Premiere Elements 13 installation problems.