• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bandwidth throttle enabled for Host

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Host user who used to be able to throttle his Adobe Connect rooms when bandwidth was an issue. However, he does not have this ability now. I investigated and realized that it is done by the admin now. However, as an admin, I see a box that, if checked, disallows the Host to throttle bandwidth. This box is NOT checked yet my Host does not have the option to throttle his bandwidth in his room.

Thank you,

Robbie Grimes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 29, 2015 Jan 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The room bandwidth settings in the Admin console are for the quality/bandwidth demand of the Video pod and screen sharing in the Share pod. These settings can be set and locked in the Admin tool or, if the box is unchecked allowing Hosts to change the settings, is available in the Preferences > Video and Preferences > Screen Share dialogs. There is no longer a Room Bandwidth setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines