1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 30, 2015 11:05 AM by A.T. Romano

Cropping does not get applied correctly when Publishing video

bakramer1202

I am cropping a title.  I am cropping from 0 to 39% with left crop slider over time.  I am also cropping from 0 to 43% with right crop slider over time. When I move over the time line it work fine; however, when I publish and share, it does not apply the crop the same way.  I am running PRE 13, windows PC running window 8..

• 1. Re: Cropping does not get applied correctly when Publishing video
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bakramer1202

Thanks for the problem profile that you have posted for your keyframing of Crop applied to your title file.

I just did a run through of what you described, and the end result is the same as the Timeline from which the end result was derived.

I suspect that you have a mismatch between project preset and export settings or just a problem with the export settings.

So, please give full details of the project preset used for the project. If you do not know, please tell us what you see for Editing Mode,

Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio under Edit Menu/Project Settings General (even if the field look grayed out).

Also, what was your export choice

Publish+Share

Computer

and then what...and what preset under the Computer choice? Did you use the default settings for the preset selected or did you

customize the export settings under the preset's Advanced Button/Video Tab?

What you wanted to do does work. Let us explore why not when you tried to do this.

Also, did you explore the Titler's Text Animation section to use any presets there?

We will be looking forward to your follow up.

Thank you.

ATR