3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2015 2:36 PM by flyingj481

Continue button action in Quiz

rvl Level 1

Can you specify the action of the Continue button in the Quiz results page?  I have two groups of quizzes in different places in the presentation.  After taking the first quiz and viewing the results I want the Continue button to take me to the next slide.  Instead it jumps to the first question in the next quiz group.

• 1. Re: Continue button action in Quiz
          flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

The functionality of the Continue button at the end of the quiz is dictated by the action listed for when a user passes or fails the quiz. Go to the Quiz Manager then click Edit on the quiz then the Pass or Fail Options tab. There you will see the option to set an Action if the user has a passing or failing grade. This is where you can dictate that the Continue button goes to the next slide, a specific slide or a URL.

• 2. Re: Continue button action in Quiz
            rvl Level 1

Thanks for your speedy reply.  My pass/fail option is set up to go to the next slide but instead the Continue button takes me to the next quiz located later in the presentation - skipping a dozen slides.

• 3. Re: Continue button action in Quiz
              flyingj481 Adobe Community Professional (Moderator)

This likely has to do with Presenter wanting to keep users in the quiz, or maybe the content slides between the quizzes were added after the quizzes and somehow the 'next slide' is still seen as the next quiz question. Either way, you can spend a lot of time trying to figure out why it isn't working as expected or you can change the functionality of each to Go to slide... and manualy select the slide you want it to go to after the quiz.