3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2015 1:27 AM by Manigandan

Help Me Edge Animate Team - Troubleshooting Javascript Error

brettm60463643

I was working in my Edge 2014.1 project was working fine and suddenly when I went to preview in a browser it went white and then I got the dreaded Check for Javascript errors message and the file is currently broken and unable to open. I ran the Javascript Console in Chrome and it returned me with 1 error:

"Uncaught NotFoundError: Failed to execute 'removeChild' on 'Node': The node to be removed is not a child of this node."

- so I ran a find in Dreamweaver and the removeChild appears in 7 places but with the crazy output that is Edge code formatting I have no way to know which one is the problem or if it is somewhere else.

The last thing I was working on before this happened was an x button and rectangle if that helps.

How do I include the zipped project folder?? There are video files that are included in the full files but I removed them to keep the size down of the attachment and don't think it should effect the error.

Please help me fix this! And the program crashes constantly, Edge is great but still very unstable so I will be backing up more frequently it worked one second and boom - corrupted the next.