3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2015 4:11 AM by federico platon

Adobe Draw

Buggsy Malone

I have been creating layered files on my iPad with Adobe Draw. However, I do not have the option to send to illustrator on desktop. Adobe Line has the option but not Draw as shown in videos. I can only share as a flattened png or jpg. Any suggestions?

• 1. Re: Adobe Draw
          Frank Stokes-Guinan Adobe Employee

The current version of Adobe Draw requires a subscription to Illustrator CC in order to see the "Send to Illustrator" option. This requirement was removed from the latest version of Adobe Line, and it will also be removed from Draw in the next release.

Hope that helps,

Frank

Draw Engineering

• 2. Re: Adobe Draw
            federico platon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

I have a subscription to Creative Cloud, including Illustrator CC, and do not have that option either.

I open Illustrator CC (signed in) on a Mac or on a Windows system and it's not there.

Do I have to make or activate any option on the iPad (Air2) for Adobe draw to show those Share with Ai/Ps options? A Bluetooth active connection, …?

• 3. Re: Adobe Draw
              federico platon Adobe Community Professional & MVP

OK. I have entered again into Settings from the Draw icon, and click in My Account>Adobe ID, I have clicked on Yes, and entered data of a paid CC subscription, and now those options are available. Problem solved now.