Recently while working on an edge animate project ( v CC.2014.1) , I had a requirement to shift all the elements down the stage to have some room at the top.
I did a Ctlr-A to select all elements and used the down arrow key to move them down.
Since the number of elements was more ( around 50) the software hung for a while but eventually after waiting for 30 secs it responded back with the all the elements on stage re positioned as desired by me. But surprisingly few of the text elements were not visible. They were listed in the elements and timeline panel but not visible in the stage. And while previewing the animation on the browser also they were not displayed ( I checked and cross checked their opacity and visibility values)
Just wanted to report this problem to see if anyone has faced it before.