• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LMS reports that SCORM zip file has virus

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2015 Feb 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a SCORM 1.2 file in Presenter 9.0.2 but the LMS (Moodle) is rejecting the Zip file because it "has been scanned by a virus checker and found to be infected." My machine's antivirus is current (and managed by corporate). I also use Captivate and have no problems uploading those files. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2015 Feb 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may try to manually scan the package before uploading it to Moodle from your corporate security system. If the package is fine then you might need to contact Moodle team to inform them about this issue and they would be able to help you.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2015 Feb 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did all that, but it turned out that it wasn’t Moodle, it was Presenter. I installed a trial version of Presenter 10 and the SCORM zip file it created was fine (from the same Presenter/PPT source file that gave a virus alert with Presenter 9). Is this a known issue? It is frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2015 Feb 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As such I could not find any issues reported to us for Adobe Presenter 9. It seems to be like that it is either project specific or machine specific issue. Please send us your sample Presenter package and we will try to test it further at our end.

Please send me your project as private message.

Regards,

Rajeev.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2016 May 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting, I'm having the same issue with Captivate 9 and Moodle. Did you ever get this sorted out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources