0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2015 3:44 PM by tammymillerharris

Is it possible (and how) to transfer my Lightroom 4 and Adobe elements 10 applications with corresponding libraries from my Macbook Pro running Lion to my new Macbook Pro Retina running Yosemite and, if so, are they compatible with Yosemite?

tammymillerharris

I have a new MacbookPro Retina running Yosemite  and I want to transfer my Lightroom 4 and Adobe Elements 10 applications with corresponding libraries from my current MacbookPro running Lion. I have cloned the Lion system Macbook Pro onto an external drive as a precaution, and possible mode of transport (if that is even possible) to the new Macbook Pro running Yosemite. My best case scenario would be to have everything on the new Macbook Pro Yosemite. Next to that, I'd be satisfied if I had to upgrade programs, but still be able to import the libraries without losing any adjustments that were made to the photos previously (as long as the new updates to Lightroom and Adobe Elements ran flawlessly on Yosemite). Please help. I need very detailed instructions because I'm totally out of my element when it comes to these things. Thank you!