• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 for a Mac and trying to install. I am at the point to enter the serial number but it won't take letters. What do I do and where do I go for help?

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 for a Mac and trying to install. I am at the point to enter the serial number but it won't take letters. What do I do and where do I go for help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Nitan15479421 the serial number should not contain letters.  It is likely you received a redemption code.   Please see Redemption Code Help for information on how to redeem your redemption code.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2015 Feb 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nitan15479421 the serial number should not contain letters.  It is likely you received a redemption code.   Please see Redemption Code Help for information on how to redeem your redemption code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines