Sorry to disturb for something seeming absolutely not important, but...
I can absolutly not take contact with anybody of Lr-people to get my answers.
I'm allways redirect to this forum.
I can't get my answers elsewhere then here.
Thus, please thanks to consider my questions.
Here are the locations although for me on Mac I had to open CONTENTS folder before I could see RESOURCES folder after doing the Show Package Contents.
Many thanks, Bob
Fm Julieanne Kost's :
- Lightroom reads camera and lens profiles "from several locations"...
- If you use the Adobe Lens Profile Creator utility to create your own lens and camera profiles, Lightroom installs them here:
- X:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.2 RC\Resources\CameraProfiles\
- X:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.2 RC\Resources\LensProfiles\
Well, if I understand, the correct paths at home are :
- LCP files → C:\Program Fifes\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7\Resources\LensProfiles\1.0\(Brand name)
- DCP files → C:\Programmes\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7\Resources\CameraProfiles\Adobe Standart
+ → C:\Programmes\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7\Resources\CameraProfiles\Camera\(Brand name/Camera model)
Could the other directories found in my PC been used by other application(s) ? (I also have PS)
Stay 2 other questions:
1. What to do if a profile doesn't exist in a "correct directory", but well in another (perhaps from previous versions).
- Are they usable under Lr5-7 ?
- May I transfer them into the right place for Lr ?
2. What to do with the directories not more used by Lr5-7 ?
Thanks for complementary answers.
No response to my last two problems.
Too Bad. I never imagined it could be so complex for those who knew Lr.
Will I, thus, have to leave hundreds of files where they are, although they take up space on my drive without seeing them in Lr 5.7 ?